Thursday, December 3, 2009

Apology

I was wrong in deleting this blog. For that I am sorry and my apology goes out to all those you have contributed and felt hurt by this move. I'm really sorry, my intention wasn't to hurt anyone's feelings.

Of course, you have probably guessed by now, that I would never have destroyed all this work and that the blog is safely archived. So 'deletion' was merely flipping the switch off, and then on 'again. But don't get me wrong, I'm not saying my actions are any less bad only that I would never destroy all that collaboration.

And although lots of people may be angry with me, I think that I have learned a lot from this. People's reactions and some thoughtful words from friends gave me advice on what to do next.

And as you can see by the link below a new era has begun already....blog on!

No comments:

Post a Comment